Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tiniest bar in Texas


This weekend, Robbie, Phil, Lauren and I went to the Tiniest Bar in Texas. It was less a bar and more a shack with outdoor seating. Since it's been so gorgeous outside, it was tough to pass up the chance to sit outside without a jacket. I think Texas hasn't gotten the memo that it's supposed to be winter because it's below zero everywhere else and it's been in the 60s here.

And yes, I did get cider. The "hard" stands for "hardcore," because that's what us pear cider drinkers are. Hardcore. Not sissies.

1 comment:

  1. i love ace pear cider! when i was a junior in college and not *quite* 21 yet, my older friends would buy me one and let me go to town. i still don't drink much/often, but remembering a time when i couldn't purchase alcohol is so crazy to me.
    i don't know about you, but i do not mind being able to leave the house in a sweater with no coat during this "winter" season!
    xo
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete