Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 2, 2012

May the force be with you.

I came across DisneyBound on Pinterest. A friend kept posting these adorable outfits that matched Disney characters. So I went and checked out the DisneyBound Tumblr.

What did I find?

STAR WARS INSPIRED OUTFITS!

As you enjoy these fun Star Wars-inspired outfits, I'll share some nerdy Star Wars stories with you.



I first started loving Star Wars in the second grade. I had huuuuuge, ginormous crush on the adorable Eian Carter. I basically wanted him to be my husband since kindergarten. When my friend Ally, and I found out that he was having a Star Wars birthday party, we were clueless what Star Wars even was. So we went to his party and his parents took all of us kids to see The Empire Strikes Back (bless their hearts for taking two carload of second graders to the movie theaters). After watching the movie, I was hooked.



I was Princess Leia and Queen Amidala who knows how many times for Halloween. I would've killed to have these Princess Leia boots when I was younger.

Who am I kidding? I want those boots for THIS Halloween.



For my fifth or sixth grade birthday, my best friend Becca got me a life-size stormtrooper cutout. I still have it to this day.


The first night I met Robbie, we found out that we both loved Star Wars. We hung out a while after that and watched the Star Wars, A New Hope together. It was nerd love and all downhill after that. When I told my best friend Becca that I met someone who loved Star Wars as much as I did, she posted this on my Facebook wall. Embarrassing.


May the force be with you.

2 comments:

  1. i love it!! : )

    that was such a cute post!!! i would love to sport the han solo collection!!

    I probably feel about Harry Potter the way you feel about Star Wars <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry Potter is pretty awesome, too. I loved ALL the books and want to reread them. SO AMAZING.

      Delete