Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Texas sky's the biggest one I've seen

I got a new neighbor today! I don't know what this new neighbor looks like, but I heard him/her move in today while I was working. And guess what? He/she plays the piano!

It's nice to know I'm not the only new one around.
Thanks, mystery neighbor, for the nice background music today.

Here's a little video I made today on my lunch break.

And yes, I was videoing Becca while driving. Talking on your phone while driving is illegal, but videoing sure isn't.
P.S. I caught wind of yet another friend moving out to Texas! The lovely Jane is in Waco, my long-time friend, Rachel Haney, is headed to College Station and a college friend, Tracy, is making plans to move to Austin. It's the Great Californian Migration.

No comments:

Post a Comment