Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 26, 2011

Hitting the road

My whole move to Austin has been in the making for quite some time now... about a year, or so. Last November, after Robbie found out his job would be in Texas and we decided that Austin would be a pretty cool place to live, we began the long wait for the actual move.

Now it's here and I can't believe how soon it came.

My wonderful best friend, Becca, and I hit the road this morning. Two stops and seven hours later, we made it to Tucson, AZ. Easy, breezy ride. No car troubles (thank you, Vicky-my Volvo), and with great company the ride seemed super short.

Please excuse the greasy hair and the pjs.



Becca found a sweet little restaurant, Teresa's Mosaic Cafe, and we had some tasty Mexican food tonight.



Cute decorations and pretty mosaics everywhere.



Now it's time for ice cream and Bridesmaids. Apologies for the quick post! I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I was still alive after the first leg of our trip. <3

More pictures tomorrow!

P.S. For you Canadians out there: happy Boxing Day!

P.P.S. Coming up: road trip video, Christmas pictures and NEW APARTMENT PHOTOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment