Monday, March 5, 2012
Happy Monday, y'all.
Happy Monday, y'all! (Working hard to work "y'all" into my everyday voacbulary...)
This sidewalk heart was taken at Hop Doddy on South Congress this weekend. I've walked past this place dozens of times and could never bring myself to stand in its wrapped-around-the-corner, huge-ass line. But I finally did, and it was so, so worth it.
This burger joint has the BEST burgers I've ever tasted. It was so good that I didn't even pull out my camera to snap a picture of it!
Monday. Is anyone else feeling overwhelmed for this week? If you are, let's take on the world this week. We can get it all done!
Some happy March news to kick-start this week:
1. My birthday is on Sunday! The big 2-3.
2. HUNGER GAMES PREMIERES THIS MONTH!!
3. Babies are popping out everywhere! Natalie just had her baby yesterday. Little Blaire was 5 weeks early. Keep her in your thoughts & prayers!
4. From my favorite blog ever- Josh Downs returned safely home from Afghanistan. Post a happy note on Karen's blog. I'm sure she'd love to see it.
5. March is for trying new things. My sister, Page, is starting a calligraphy class. Robbie starts hockey. And I will be going to my second photography class tonight.
Happy Monday, y'all. Let's make it a good one.